Become an HDMI® Adopter
Become an HDMI® Adopter—Sign Up Here
- Upon completion for the registration form, we will confirm your contact information and send you a link to review the Adopter Agreement. Additionally, we will send a link for the HDMI 2.x HDMI Adopter Addendum which is necessary to license the HDMI 2.1 Specification.
- Please read through the Adopter Agreement as needed and pass it on to the appropriate management or legal representative for their review.
- Please note the Adopter Agreement must be completed in English.
- When your management is ready to sign and finalize the Adopter Agreement, please contact Kati Selan at email@example.com
- You will be sent the Adopter Agreement thru DocuSign for electronic signature.
- Please fill out the digital Adopter Agreement form and e-Sign it.
- We will get back to you in 24 hours with the e-Signed Adopter Agreement.
Upon receipt of the Adopter initial Licensing fees, your Adopter membership will be activated and you will be given access to the Adopter Extranet
If you have any additional questions about the benefits of becoming an HDMI® Adopter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLARIFICATION: DEFINITION OF HDMI® LICENSED PRODUCTS
An HDMI product that consists entirely of licensed components does not necessarily mean the final product is a licensed product. Every end-user product, such as a Digital TV or tablet, must itself be a duly licensed product even though it may contain one or more duly licensed components. The following is required for an HDMI product to be licensed and authorized to bear the HDMI trademarks; a) the manufacturer of the finished end-user product MUST be a licensed HDMI Adopter, and b) the finished end-user product MUST satisfy all requirements as defined in the Adopter Agreement including but not limited to passing compliance testing either at an HDMI ATC or through self-testing. If you have questions, please contact Will Bush at email@example.com
NOTICE TO HDMI® ADOPTER APPLICANTS REGARDING PENDING ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS
It is the policy of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., to place a hold on all registrations in cases where there are pending enforcement activities involving the applicant and/or affiliates of the applicant. These include, but are not limited to, cases involving domestic and foreign customs and border protection agencies. Please be advised that in these cases, the registration process may be prolonged and/or denied.
HDMI® Licensing Administrator, Inc. (HDMI LA) is the agent appointed by the HDMI Forum to license Version 2.1 of the HDMI Specification and is the agent appointed by the HDMI Founders to license earlier HDMI Specifications.
USAHDMI® Licensing Administrator, Inc.
550 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite 515
San Jose, CA 95128, USA
Contact HDMI LA