Revised Adopted Trademark and Logo Usage Guidelines Available Now
HDMI LA is pleased to announce, the newly updated Adopted Trademark and Logo Usage Guidelines (ATLUG) is now available to be downloaded. All HDMI® Adopters are required to follow the current ATLUG. Please download and review the latest version to ensure you are complying.
These and all changes to this document are to better ensure compliant use of the HDMI® Adopted Trademarks. The changes include additions to the HDMI® IP Portfolio, guidance on proper usage as well as further clarification on previously recommended guidelines. See below for a preview of the most significant updates.
New HDMI® Adopted Trademarks
- Renamed HDMI® Logo to HDMI Stylized Logo
- New HDMI® Port Design Logo
- New HDMI® Trade Dress
Adopted Trademark Usage Update
- HDMI® Wordmark and HDMI® Port Design Logo do not qualify for royalty discount
- Placement of the HDMI® Logos on hardware
- New Section for Mobile/PC Software applications
- Added new location on HDMI.org website where adopters may download the list of countries in which the Adopted Trademarks are registered
- Valerie Robbins
- May 03 2022
- HDMI Adopter,