Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cable Certification Labels Available Now
The HDMI Forum is pleased to announce that Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cable Certification Labels (UHS Labels) are now available for ordering.
Consumers and end-users are advised to always look for the official UHS Label on packaging and other units of sale to help ensure the cable is verified for compliance. An Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cable (UHS Cable) can only claim compliance to the HDMI 2.1 Specification and be enabled for displaying UHS Labels if it meets these requirements:
- All UHS Cables must be tested in compliance to the most recent version of the HDMI Compliance Test Specification (CTS) version 2.1 for Category 3 Cables
- Cables must be tested only by an HDMI Forum Authorized Test Center (Forum ATC) and every length of every model line must be tested and certified
- An UHS Label must be affixed to each UHS Cable package or unit of sale
- Cables must meet continuing cable compliance verification conducted by HDMI LA with regular testing audits of in-market cables and test results verification by the HDMI Forum Compliance Program Manager
For more information on how to identify and verify an Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable please check the UHS Cable information page: https://hdmi.org/spec21Sub/UltraHighSpeedCable
The terms HDMI, High-Definition Multimedia Interface, Ultra High Speed HDMI, Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable Certification Program, the Ultra High Speed HDMI Certification Label and HDMI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Valerie Robbins
- September 01 2020
- Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable,HDMI Cable,HDMI 2.1,HDMI V2.1,2.1 cable,